From AMSOIL to our store in OMAHA – All your Power Sports and Motorcycle fluids, oils and lubricants are in one spot!
When you have been in business in a specialized industry as the true innovator, suppliers to AMSOIL know of their management as the most committed to quality with no compromises. In fact they will even tell you of all their clients they work with – that the AMSOIL staff is the best dressed, thus demanding respect. There are dozens of strict guidelines and tests in place that ensures quality will never waver. Price and logistics are never a factor when it comes to selecting or creating the best additives and base oils used in the processes.
This philosophy is essential to have the impressive results that AMSOIL customers recognize. Face it – as difficult as it is to find AMSOIL sometimes you have to recognize their sales numbers. The products have been listed by National Oil & Lube News as 10% of all oils requested at lube centers. This is huge when you consider the competition and cheap bulk oil rates these days and the fact that many of our customers only consider AMSOIL as a powersports product. (Yes they do!!) Customers look toward independents now for quality and have lost trust in the large corporate mega-sellers who have to constantly re-brand to regain its base.
AMSOIL knows that Americans take their leisure time seriously and performance and dependability is key in modern powersports equipment. OEM’s put pressure on customers to use their product and often violate the law by insisting their product must be used to maintain factory warranty. Although this is a major federal violation on manufacturer liability (they must provide maintenance products free of charge per the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act if they insist one brand must be used). Thus AMSOIL must exist in the industry as the leading product offering unmatched performance.
So this is the season for motorcycling, jet-skiing, boating and other powersports. But the motorcycle oils really have made the grade capturing the largest market share in the industry for an independent oil company. When it comes to motorcycles, AMSOIL addresses all the issues. Not only do you have available specific engine oils for all types of motorcycles & ATV’s but the fuel systems, drive train and even the paint finish is addressed.
Here is a list of key products in the Synthetic Motorcycle/ATV line up:
- V-Twin Synthetic 20W-50 Product Code: MCV (JASO MA2)
- Metric Bike Synthetic 10W-40 and 10W-30 Product Codes: MCF and MCT
- SAE 60 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil Product Code: MCS
- Synthetic Primary Clutch Fluid and Motorcycle Transmission Fluid Product Codes MVP and MVT
- Formula 4-Stroke 0W-40 Synthetic Power Sports Oil Product Code: AFF
- Synthetic 10W-40 ATV/UTV Engine Oil Product Code: AUV40
- Synthetic 5W-50 ATV/UTV Engine Oi Product Code:AUV50
- Synthetic Dirt Bike Oil 10w-40 Product Code: DB40
- Synthetic Dirt Bike Oil 10W-50 Product Code: DB50
- Synthetic Dirt Bike Oil 10w-60 Product Code: DB60
- Synthetic Dirt Bike Transmission Fluid Product Code: DBFQT
- Shock Therapy Suspension Fluid #5 Light and #10 Medium Product Code: STL and STM
- Quickshot Fuel Treatment Product Code: AQSCN
- Motorcycle Octane boost Product Code: MOBCN
- Motorcycle Oil Filters – 98% at 20 microns (uses nanofiber).
- Coolant Boost Radiator Additive and Coolant Solution Product Code: RDCB
- Synthetic ATV/UTV Transmission and Differential Fluid Product Code: AUDT
- Synthetic ATV/UTV Front Drive Fluid Product Code: AUFD
- Motorcycle Chain Spray Product Code: ACLSC
Reasons customers say they will continue using only AMSOIL products: (List specific to our motorcycle customers)
- Measurable lower temperatures under load
- Instant noticeable performance
- “It freed up the engine” – I get that one all the time
- Product lasts longer – more miles and the filter brings added peace of mind
- Addresses issues which happen in storage – off season
- No more feeling that the engine was suffering when idling long in traffic or pushed in high ambient temperature extremes. – No loss of oil pressure
- Customers know AMSOIL’s tech is there for feedback to to discuss issues
- Measurable increase in fuel economy
- MADE in USA
We hope you stop in and try our motorcycle oils and lubricants and discover first hand why people swear by AMSOIL products!! You’ll feel it in the throttle!
AMSOIL Sioux Falls – 402-933-3902
We can also ship saving you money too!! We use Speedy Delivery which is usually 1-day so a case of oil may cost $10 or so to get it to your door. Call our shipping department at 800-579-0580. We can also supply to Sioux Falls Motorcycle Shops so call us to get your account qualified today!
Note: In typical Harley Davidson motorcycles our single product the MCV 20W-50 can be used in all three sumps OR we also have Primary and Transmission specific products. Call any time with your questions.