15W-50 Synthetic Small Engine Oil
A new viscosity in our Small Engine Oil listing thanks to the requests! AMSOIL 15W-50 Synthetic Small-Engine Oil isn’t merely a re-badged automotive oil. Instead, we designed it from the ground up specifically for small-engine dependability. Professionals can rest assured their engines are protected even during periods of extended use when there’s no time for scheduled maintenance. It’s built to solve the problems that plague zero-turn-mower engines, including wear, power loss, oil consumption, harmful carbon deposits and stuck rings and valves. It helps landscapers and other professionals get more work done and save money.
Delivers commercial-grade protection and outperforms conventional oils. Tough formulation protects against wear, heat and carbon deposits. Helps maintain power and promotes long engine life. Specifically designed for maximum equipment dependability. Service life up to 200 hours.
Product code : SEFQT-EACheck Price or Buy
Buy in the Sioux Falls AMSOIL store at 47073 98th St (Exit 73 near TEA) or use this Online link to the Amsoil sale page if you are outside of the area.
EXCELLENT WEAR PROTECTION
- Shear-stable, high-film-strength formulation fortified with a heavy dose of zinc anti-wear additives.
- Does not thin out due to mechanical shear, ensuring a thick lubricating film for maximum wear protection.
- Zinc chemistry forms a durable barrier that protects against metal-to-metal contact.
REDUCES OIL CONSUMPTION
- Reduced oil consumption 61% in lab testing compared to three leading 10W-30/SAE 30 motor oils.1
- Heat-resistant synthetic base oils provide low volatility, excellent viscosity stability and strong oxidation resistance.
- Helps engines run longer between top-offs, providing peace of mind they won’t fail due to oil starvation and will run dependably in the harshest conditions.
FORMULATED FOR POWER
- Prevents ring and valve sticking while helping eliminate carbon deposits.
- Reduces piston-ring and cylinder wear for maximum engine compression.
- Helps produce maximum power throughout their service lives, helping you get more work done.
¹Based on 125-hour lab tests of small engines using AMSOIL 10W-30 Synthetic Small-Engine Oil and three leading 10W-30/SAE 30 motor oils.
Use in small engines found in (not limited to) mowers (zero-turn, riding, stand-on, push), generators, power washers and other equipment that requires SAE 50, 10W-50 or 15W-50 motor oil. Commonly found in Kawasaki and Briggs & Stratton mowers.