We’ve been selling this for some time here in Sioux Falls. Sorry! I forgot to post on the site till now. I use it myself and can tell you this one works on cold surfaces unlike others which seem to work better if the engine is warm. Cleaned all the grime caused from a power steering leak over several years in seconds using a typical city pressure water hose to blast off the grime after soaking.
Clean Your Engine Like a Pro
- Removes the toughest grease, dirt and grime
- Leaves no residue
- Easy to use
- Powerful stream
- Safe on all engine components
Product Code: AEDCheck Price or Buy
- Ensure engine is off and cool.
- Cover any unsealed items that may be sensitive to water such as the distributor, air filter, air intake system, carburetor, electronic controls and electrical components. Limit contact on all under-hood wiring and electronic sensors.
- Shake well and apply generously to dry engine.
- Allow to soak for 15 minutes. Brush heavy deposit areas.
- Rinse with water from the top down.
- When complete, remove added coverings and replace any removed parts. Start engine and idle to ensure complete drying.
- Repeat procedure as necessary.
Note: Wipe product from exterior painted surfaces immediately. Avoid use of Engine Degreaser on asphalt or other surfaces affected by organic solvents. Do not use highly pressurized water to clean engine.
AMSOIL PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
AMSOIL Engine Degreaser is available in 15-ounce spray cans. And locally in Sioux Falls at our AMSOIL Store (Tea Exit) and at Stan Houston’s on W. 12th St.
AMSOIL PRODUCT WARRANTY
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.aspx.
Buy in the Sioux Falls store at 47073 98th St (57108). or use this Online link to the Amsoil sale page if you are outside of the area.
And as Paul Harvey used to say, “God Day!”